Choose Your Shop
Our furry friends have so much love to give, they deserve a nutritious homemade treat for dinner every once in a while. While meat is important for a dog's diet, vegetables are a great addition for a balanced meal, and are an excellent source of nutrients and hydration. Try out this recipe for vegetables stew for dogs.
Roasted Vegetables Stew for Dogs
- 450g ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 3-4 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
1. Place the potato, sweet potato and carrot in a dish and coat with 1-2 tbsp of oil. Bake for an hour at 175 degrees Celsius until lightly browned and roasted. Set aside.
2. Sauté the meat in a large pot with 2 tablespoons of oil until cooked through. Do not drain the fat.
3. Add in the potatoes and carrots and mix well.
4. Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 35 minutes.
5. Cook the peas according to the package instructions and add to the meat and vegetables. Combine well.
6. Let the stew cool before serving.
The information provided on this website is provided "as is" and is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified veterinarian, familiar with your pet’s medical needs.
Stay up-to-date with our pet-friendly recipes - https://arkadiafoodstore.com/petfriendlyrecipes/
Tell your Facebook friends about it.