Choose Your Shop
Our furry friends have so much love to give, they deserve a nutritious homemade treat for dinner every once in a while. Pumpkin is great for your cat’s digestive system, and it is also an excellent source of Vitamins E, A and C.
Homemade Pumpkin Treats
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 425g tuna in water
- 1 tsp dried catnip (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a dough is formed.
3. Roll out the dough, cut into small squares and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Allow to cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
The information provided on this website is provided "as is" and is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified veterinarian, familiar with your pet’s medical needs.
Stay up-to-date with our pet-friendly recipes - https://arkadiafoodstore.com/petfriendlyrecipes/
Tell your Facebook friends about it.